HELLO!
Yesterday, I added another year. It was for me a day of sober reflections. I evaluated how far I had gone; where I am; and how far I still have to go. My discoveries were quite worrisome.
My sobriety was rooted, not in the realization of not having modest achievements. Rather in the acknowledgement of another person's assertion that 'true success is not a measure of what you ultimately achieve in life, but what you achieve as measured against what you could have achieved, given the true value of your potentials!'
As 2012 winds to a close, the media are full of stories of people who made significant differences and impacts in their fields of endeavor in the outgoing year. From the CAF Footballer of the year, to the FIFA World Player of the year bound to be announced in just a matter of days.
Every second, our audio-visual faculties are graced by announcements of the BEST ENTREPRENEUR FOR 2012, BEST IN THIS, BEST IN THAT.
These are the ones we call WINNERS. They are the selected few who wrap up the year in a blaze of glory.
The truth is: YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEM. Yes!
The major difference is neither the place of your birth, nor the color of your skin. What made all the difference was THE MINDSET.
Winners have a mindset. And so do losers.
So I thought of what to give you, my friend, as birthday gift, in appreciation of your love and support in the outgoing year. Nothing appeared more worthy of your investment, of time and resources, than bringing to you THE MINDSET OF WINNERS.
Every week, we delve into how winners think and claim all the glory and rewards, as juxtaposed against how losers think. The objective is to create a platform upon which we all can rub minds about winning ways, winning cultures, and winning lifestyles.
Whether in career, business, work, or relationship, you will either be on the winning side, or the losing side.
Enough of identifying with the losing side. So, let us cross over to the winning side.
THAT'S NOT ALL
I also invite you to watch out for a new television channel online. It is called empowerTV100. It is a 24hr television channel where you can watch series of empowerment videos from some of the world's greatest thinkers of all time, and the beginners as well. Special reports, Drama, Interviews, Executive Chats, How To Tips, and a host of others; these are some of what to expect on our new television channel.
There is only one focus: YOU!
There is only one promise: VALUE FOR YOUR TIME!!
There is only one guarantee: ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION!!!
EMPOWERTV100!
Coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment